1/25/10

Delicious Exhaustion

I know I've posted something about how "physical exercise is torture blah blah blah" but I have to admit; when you work out and feel the pain that comes from being so tired that you want to just lay down right where you are but you can't just yet, it makes you feel as if you deserve that big meal afterward or that chocolate bar.
I think, when basketball is over, I'm going to go running every morning before school from around 6 to 6:15. Not anything too much; just enough to give me a regular dose of endorphins.
A side note, with nothing to do with anything, I've decided to start writing again. I've been looking at some of my old stuff that I've written and even reading books about writing to get in the mood. So, perhaps, when I get so inspired that I'm ready to burst, I'll wake up early in the morning to write for a while.
Urghhhhh. I have a headache and I'm tired and I'm not at all done with anything that I have to do. But I AM done with this blog post, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment