4/27/10

Someday

Someday I hope to be a Someone
Going out and doing things that Somebodies do
Whether it falls to saving the world
Creating a cause, or making something new
I wish to plaster my name Somewhere
Have it stark and barren for all
No matter the ink or the height of the letters
So long as it's sturdy and will never fall
I'd love to be a figure in history
People would look back at the way
I did great things, how I changed the world
I would forever be remembered Someday

But it's a fearful possibility
That I could be a Nobody
Who goes Nowhere, does Nothing
And finds that there is no way
For my dreams to be more than
A wish for Someday

1 comment:

  1. I disagree.
    You are a someone
    Never a nobody
    Who is going somewhere
    (Even though it is unknown)
    You have a destiny
    A remembrance that will be remembered
    And you will be a Someone.

    ReplyDelete