11/10/09

So Sad (My Life, That Is)

I always seem to read,watch,hear about, or see pictures of people having loads of fun and I just sort of gape longingly, lonely and wistful. Being one of the juice people while everyone in the dairy aisle is having a party with party hats (Brian Regan). Like, on Facebook or wherever, I see pictures of people partying or traveling to Hawaii. I'm all "Goodness, these people have so much fun, and yet they still have time to go get the camera right in the middle of it!" When I'M having a party, I never have a camera around, so I can't prove to myself later that I actually have fun. It's just a wispy distant memory, blown to pieces when I'm drooling at those pictures that are gushing with so much fun that you almost have a little party all by yourself just by looking at them.
Yeah, I don't take any pictures like that. Ever.


Piddly Little Quote
"I'm trying to lay off dairy. I'm in the supermarket with my little cart and I'm trying to avoid the dairy isle. I can see they all have party hats on over there. I'm in the juice isle, slooped over with juice people. Hurgh."
-Brian Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment