11/7/09

What's Your Type?


My friend and I have this as a private joke; that I get the tall, dark and handsomes and she gets the yummy blonds. I don't know; just looking into dark eyes, how can you NOT get lost in all that chocolatey darkness? But then green eyes are sooooo amazing, since they're so rare. I don't mean hazel, I mean pure green.
I remember when I was five or something, my best friend and I had this GINORMOUS fight that lasted for days because I said she had green eyes and she INSISTED that she had hazel eyes. I don't remember who backed down first. Probably her.
But anyways!
(OH guess what song I just started listening to!! "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson. hahaha)
I guess I'm not attracted to blue-eyed blonds because I am one. Or was one; my hair is more of a dark blond. I went through this whole "identity crisis" thing with my hair because for a while I didn't know what to call it. I HATED Dirty Dishwater Blond. I wasn't Light Brown. Somebody once said something that sounded pretty, so I adopted it for a while. It was Caramel Sunlight or something like that (I sound like I'm naming off hair dyes!) But then I heard Dark Blond and...it fit.
ANYWAYS!
I like boys with dark curly hair and chocolate brown eyes (NOT light brown eyes. It has to be chocolate.) Preferably tall.
Comment with your own opinion:
Do you like 'em Brunette, Blond or Redheaded?
Curls, Straight hair, or Wavy?
Blue, Brown, Hazel, Pink eyes? etc.

Piddly Little Quote
"Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes
I'll never love blue eyes again."
-The Brothers Four [song]

No comments:

Post a Comment